If you have lost your Binance login +1 909 529 9787 account password and do not know how to recover it, several options are available. The first option is to book a support ticket. In your support ticket, mention that you wish to recover your account, attach a picture of yourself holding a Binance sign, and wait for a response. If you do not receive a reply within three business days, you can take legal action against the perpetrator.
If the issue persists, try logging into your account using a different device. For instance, if you have a smartphone, you can use that to log in to Binance. However, make sure you use the correct area code. For example, if you're in the U.S., you can try entering the country area code. If this doesn't work, try logging in with an email address.
Then, change Binance password, you need to take the steps mentioned below:
· To do this, complete the Binance loginand click on the Security page.
· Click on "Change Password" and then enter your old password.
· Then, please choose a new one and re-enter it to confirm it.
· Make sure to change your password if it's a weak one.
· You'll need to change it as soon as possible after being compromised.